Excalibur Exhibits stloe my company's money and then fired the salesman to cover it up!
We purchased a booth or trade show display from Peggy Swords at Excalibur Exhibits in Houston TX.
Part of the deal was the design of the exhibit. We must have called the salesman 30 times to see how our design was coming. He always answered our calls but his response was...sorry the owner put one of her clients designs ahead of yours!!! This is suppose to be a first come first serve design. Meaning we had a deadline for a tradeshow and if we missed it and went to the show without a well designed exhibit we lose hundreds of thousands in business. Guess what, after 3 months of waiting and after Peggy Swords and Excalibur Exhibits took our money. We had to go to another exhibit house and buy an exhibit.
20/20 exhibits designed and built ours in less than 2 weeks. Made us sick the way we were treated.
Next comes trying to get a refund. Camie Barber the "Controller" never would take our call. We actually showed up there and waited a 1/2 day for our $10,000 + refund check we were promised to no avail. Now we will be headed to court. Then I called the salesman on his cell phone and he told me he had been fired because "He tried to push Peggy Swords the owner to far and she has a very hot temper." He went on to say how glad he was to be gone as she (Peggy Swords) called people names, Camie Barber actually physically stuck (meaning hit) an employee after she fired them and during that firing toyed with him about paying him or not." He said they are goig out of business anyway....hopefully so. DO NOT do business with Excalibur Exhibits and Peggy Swords.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."